The National Council provides the enthusiastic support necessary for sustaining and advancing Theatre Aspen’s world-class productions and diverse educational offerings. Members play a leadership role by providing annual support, acting as ambassadors within their circles of influence, and encouraging the development of cutting-edge ideas.
National Council Membership begins with a minimum gift of $2,500. Members can be as involved as they choose to be. We welcome new ideas and engagement opportunities. Contributions are welcome at anytime. Click here to give online.
NATIONAL COUNCIL BENEFITS
- Invitations to National Council events listed below
- Four (4) tickets in total to any regular season mainstage shows (Redeemable for Opening Nights. Subject to availability.)
- Priority ticketing and seat selection
- Behind the scenes experiences
- Quarterly phone conferences with Producing Director
- Jed Bernstein sharing Theatre Aspen’s latest developments
For more information contact Jenny Lyons at email@example.com or call 970.300.4290.
NATIONAL COUNCIL MEMBERS
As of Jan. 1, 2019